Product Manager – Digital Application (Remote Working)
Job Reference: 17071SR
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 26-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Surrey
Our client is an innovative company leading the way in creating technology which will revolutionise their sector and currently looking for a Digital Applications Product Manager to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for managing their next venture which will play an instrumental part in helping secure further funding and allow them to grow their business further. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting organisation who have enjoyed fantastic and positive media coverage in recent months.
Product Manager Responsibilities;
* Build and manage the app platform product roadmap; set goals and track deliverables.
* Drive product strategy forward, prioritise major initiatives to maximise conversions, and engagement across the subscriber base.
* Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities.
* Define and oversee product roll-out strategy.
* Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on product flows and aesthetics
* Ensure seamless project execution and document learnings for continued growth.
* Spec writing
* UI/UX wire framing
* 3+ years product manager experience with proven track record of building great mobile consumer subscription products
* Strong experience with increasing subscription conversion and retention.
* History of running large scale A/B tests
* Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers
* A passion for innovation in building great products
* Ability to analyse user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
* Detail-oriented with superior organisational skills, balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be where you excel
* Excellent communication skills
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £40,000 – £45,000 (Dependant on experience) plus an equity share in the company.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.