Software Engineer- Azure & AWS experience essential
Job Reference: 17079CO
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 08-04-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Our client is a market leading company in their sector and they’re on the lookout for a Software Support Engineer who can provide technical assistance and ensure the best possible service is delivered in a timely fashion to their customers.
This is a customer facing role which requires daily interaction with customers typically over phone, by email and face to face.
Working closely with key external stakeholders, you will require;
* Experience of log analysis, troubleshooting and identifying and classifying issues within software systems
* Experience in software installation and deployment
* The ability to problem solve
* Experience supporting and deploying applications on both Azure and AWS
* Experience working with carriers on IP provisioning.
* Strong customer relationship management experience
* Experience of both Azure and AWS
* Good knowledge of NoSQL databases
* Background in Software development or testing is crucial
* Understanding of VoIP, HTTP, HTTPS and WebRTC
* Flexibility to work on a rota basis which will include Night Shifts
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £35,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.