SQL Developer – MS BI Stack (SSRS & SSIS) & SQL Reports
Job Reference: 16032
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 31-12-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
Our market leading client is looking for a SQL Developer with solid SQL and SSIS skills. You will be joining a highly regarded, established company who have been in business for several decades. This role involves multiple projects, involving customer data management which can include complex algorithms – You should have a solid understanding of end to end data processing is a strong communicator with a highly skilled technical aptitude.
* Strong SQL Development
* Excellent reporting experience
* Solid SSIS skills
* A good understanding of data integrity and customer data matching
* Experience in migration of data/large data volumes
* Experience in data warehouse design/concepts
* Create database tables, views, stored procedures, constraints and indexes
* Experience in SSIS, functions and triggers
* Indexing, index statistics updating and index optimization
* Experience in Scripting database installs an advantage
* Awareness towards .net aspects like Entity Framework with be an advantage
* Experience in integration of SQL Server with TFS an advantage
* Exposure of challenges towards setting up high availability databases eg. SQL clusters an advantage
* Experience of working within projects delivering or interacting web services will be an advantage
Our clients pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £50,000 to £55,000 (Dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.